Sunday 27 January 2013

Miss Vogue - New UK Vogue for teens

We all love Teen Vogue. But here in the UK, it can be a pain when there are competitions you just have to enter (model shoot, new car, $20 000 scholarship) but CAN'T because the contest is "open to 50 states of USA and Canada". Grrr. There's also the fact that the fashions are from American stores and there are loads of American related stuff, like music. I'm lost at that point. I wanna live in America.

Anyway, UK Vogue recently confirmed the launch of Miss Vogue, a fashion magazine for older teens and young adults, like me! And you, hopefully.


Rosie Tupper (Issue #2)



Kendall Jenner (Issue #1)

Magazine starts in May. I think these are Issue #1 and #2 covers. So this is what a cover looks like without all the letters in mid air, ah!
SO excited! Coolio to the o! (Cheerful-Goth said this on Sugarscape, I love it.)

x

1 comment:

  1. Kendall is gorgeous. My fave Kardashion fo-showw!! + im glad there's going to be a UK edition of Vogue. Great post! xxx

    ReplyDelete