Tuesday 5 March 2013

Mailbox


Where's Lola? 
I'm sorry, I know you haven't heard much of be in 2013, but trust me, I haven't forgotten about you! So to make it up to you, I'm gonna pull out all my email from you and share with you!

Fan Mail

Bag Of Questions

Friends of It Girl
I made tons of new teen blogger friends on the Google + Teen Bloggers community. Check it out and join the fun. Whoop whoop! Ani Sana also shares my love for Pretty Little Liars! Adrian gave great relationship advice (such that I can't give at all), and Anya Felix's post made me cry! Find all their amazing blogs and other people's right there, or join to advertise your blog too! We can be friends!


Dear It Girl (short 'n' sweet)*
Here's quick advice for these girls in trouble. Comment if you would give different help.
Aaand that's my mai for this month empty! Thanks for mailing guys, keep it coming!

*Short 'n' sweet version of Dear It Girl consists of shorter advice. Some questions have their own individual posts because they need a longer advice, so don't worry, I'm not neglecting you.


2 comments:

  1. One high rankіng government businesѕ cοurt
    worker in the takeout restаurant hе
    inherited from his father.

    Feel free tо vіsit my web blοg - http://boscarol.com/wiki/index.php?title=Utente:AliciaNor

    ReplyDelete
  2. One More Chance Essentially, you are telling them indirectly
    that 'I care for you' and when the relationship ends,
    the loss of supportive cleansing of the body is the fear of losing
    it. Women need to be fully committed to making the relationship work despite the distance.
    There's something called the 90-9-1 rule.

    Look into my site :: bentonite detox

    ReplyDelete