Saturday 23 February 2013

Cheryl Cole's Tattoo - Nice or Nasty?

Everybody knows Cheryl always wanted a tattoo to cover her whole back - it's just that she "never had the guts" to do it. Well now she sealed 1/3 of the deal!
Yup, the artwork consists of beautiful red roses covering about a third of her back. But wouldn't flowers be better off in a vase rather than under your skin for the rest of your liiifeee?
I think so.
Tattoo covered her old butterfly she already had there. Personally, I think tattoos are trashy and nasty. 
Old butterfly 'tramp stamp' tattoo. 
Unless they mean something. I mean, imagine Cheryl all old and wrinkly with her new friend on her old and wrinkly back. Don't scream at me, being old is nature!

And don't even get me started on the Mrs C inky!

No comments:

Post a Comment