Monday 4 February 2013

Haylor, Zerrie, Jelena get out of my system-a...


I goes to gossip pages. I checks the news. I sees pointless dumb rumors. I shuts the page down and cry - why no more interesting stories?

Apparently, Taylor Swift is snoping around Harry's house begging him to take her back. The next day, she apparently has a new boyfriend. Then she's worried about being a laughing stock, so she is about to become a nun and finally, she wears low cut dresses just to 'show him what he's missing'. 

Bieber leaves Selena 10000000 texts and calls a day and he's released the acoustic version of Believe just to get more and more fame to stick his middle finger at her, and last but not least, they had a secret date together. Apparetly.
Zayn apparently cheated on his girlfriend Perrie with some Australian airhead names something Webb. Silly little girls attacked the wrong person with death threats on Twitter. See this is why I don't like Twitter - filled with pathetic little girls who get joy from sending people death threats. Especially to the wrong person!

courtney webster webb death threats
Poor Courtney Webb (NOT the media involved one) is getting death threats
for having the same name as someone - little girls, do your research before
you go threatening people with your little fists and gritted baby teeth..

Pack-o-lies. I don't care, and I don't want to care..

Night! x

No comments:

Post a Comment