Monday 28 January 2013

Dear It Girl... How can I prove I'm #1 1D fan?

Q - I am One Direction NUMBER ONE FAN no matter what the other girls says! YOU HEARD RIGHT BITCHES IM THE NUMBER ONE FAN! This is why: I have a 1D wall in my room (a wall covered with 1D posters, all of it). I have all the dolls, room decor, clothes, bags and pencilcase, shoe design... I have everyone of their songs, annual books, posters, gone to loads of concerts, follow their every tweet and I even forced my little brother to dress like Harry (cuz he has curly hair like that too). And SO much more you won't belive. I'm planinng on doing my hair like Harry's too, just cause I need to prove to these bitches that I'M the number one fan. I need advice how to meet them and prove I'm THE number one fan. Can buying VIP let you go on stage and show everyone I'm the number one fan? What should I say and do up there?
Lauren, 13

A -


I'm sorry I don't know what to say.
Ok.. I think you asked the wrong question here. Should've asked: How to cure my bug?? You need to chill out, like, now!! There is no such thing as a number one fan. Sorree! You either hate them, don't like them, don't care, like, love or are TOTALLY OBSESSED like you miss. Having your wall plastered and your clothes 1D printed doesn't mean anything, it just symbolizes you're a fan and seriously, you shouldn't have more than few of these items. You don't wanna be in everyone's face! Being a true fan means listening to the music, supporting the band by buying songs if you can, and knowing some stuff about them (this does NOT involve Twitter stalking). Also, one more main thing - not being stingy! You can't have the artist/ group to yourself. Everyone deserves to like what they want. Wihout many fans (and shit loads of money), your 1D would never be where they are now.
Ok Weird but relevant, I guess.
 (one direction,superbad,suck it directioners)

No comments:

Post a Comment