Wednesday 30 January 2013

Study Pin-Ups

Need some inspo for your loooong exhausting study session? Me too! 
Funny how Facebook keeps calling my name -when I'm trying to concentrate on my Maths!
Print out your favourites and pin it up where you can see it!




Some are funny, some more on the serious (cheesy) side. But it all comes to this: work hard, then get your reward. Whether it's a new lipstick or, if you're looking at a bigger picture, a great future.
Tiana from Princess and the Frog has to be my favourite Disney Princess. She likes to work hard, so I have a small picture of her on my notice board!

1 comment:

  1. If you are going for most excellent contents like myself, only pay a visit this web site everyday because it provides quality contents, thanks

    my homepage - wood plans for free

    ReplyDelete