Wednesday 7 November 2012

"yay Obama!!!" ...

...Facebooks Willow Smith! Are you excited? I mean, I know this is an American issue, but sort of affects the whole world.
Anyway, I know it's a little too late, but for those of you who don't know or are still with the stars, Obama is president of USA for four more years!
I'm really glad, as you could tell! Now, I'm not a major in politics, but it really does seem like he better choice.

Poor Mr President looked exhausted from all the debating and stressing at the election. His speech still rocked!

Before I go any further, randomly watch this great video:
It's obviously fake, though! But hilarious at the same time.
Now watch this!
Lol.. Comment: 'i should really be doing my homework now.' True that.

It's funny! I'd love to hear him rapping to a Minaj song, seeing as he admitted he has her songs on her iPod!

Congatz President Obama!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment