Friday 23 November 2012

One Direction VS The Wanted!!

Twitter is exploding right now as two most popular boybands in the UK (except for JLS) are having a continuous fight over the website. Not a jokey-jokey one, a down right dirty one.
It all started with two guys. So are you #teamzayn or #teammax

Ding, ding, ding! Round 1!

Zayn Malik (1D) commented on a photo of Max George (TW), where he was photographed with PSY, and called him a geek - not very nice!

Zayn: ‘The first step is acceptance #geekoftheweek.’ (how nasty!)

Max: ‘Does that mean I’m ‘in’?

Zayn: ‘I'm not sure why your still talking to me mate conversation ended when I called you a geek. p.s your display just how's how much of a wannabe you are :)’
Max: ‘That's not very nice. I was just starting to like you and your RnB hits.’ (lol, more like bubblegum sugar pop)

After this, bandmate Tom Parker (TW) joined in to help out his bud.

Tom: ‘I think “1 stripes” got his knickers in a twist bro,’ (reffering to Zayn's blonde streak in his hair quiff)

Zayn: ‘Mate if I had a face like yours my hair would be the last thing I'd worry about :).’ (please stop sayinng 'mate')

...and Louis (1D)...

Louis: ‘pipe down bad boy’

Max: 'No dramas peeps its all just flirting! Haha.'

Zayn: 'Clearly some people are not very familiar with flirting :).'
(buuurnn)

LOL! Tom then posted an ironic pic of Zayne doing 'puppy dog eyes' with a chavvy "Bradford bad boi" (can you smell the sarcasm?) as a caption. 
"Bradrofd bad boi"
Zayn: ‘Let's not even start discussing vocal ability boys ;) would love to chat gotta run though rehearsals.’

Max: 'Enjoy rehearsals. Stay off the bud... It clearly makes u cranky.' (In other words, is Zayn on his period?)

Ding ding ding! Round 2! (I'm guessing, after rehearsals...)

Zayn: 'Alright chlamydia boy ;)' (too far?!)

Max: 'shut it or I'll take your dinner money. :)' - next tweet - 'tell me you're problems without the 8 security in NYC.. The only problem I have with you is the shit banter. Grow up son.'

Zayn: 'id fucking love to, see you in new York big man ha u clown' ('fucking'? keep calm, there's 8 year olds following you!)
Max: superb (a simple 'superb' to have the final word. Literally)


Verdict: To be honest, TW were more laid back in this fight, while Zayn took is really seriously  I can see him steaming up behind his keyboard! I don't like either of the bands to an advantage, so I'm being completely fair. The Wanted won this fight. Zayn was more immature, although it is also not very grown up from TW to fight back. Oh well, there's no harm in a little fight!

What do you think? Are 1D getting too big for their boots? Or will you put on your diretioner army suit and go tweet your way through against TW?


Damn, and they say girls are catty. Meow! x

No comments:

Post a Comment