Friday 21 December 2012

Anybody Alive?

Apparently an invisible planet was meant to crash with the earth! And another rumour about the planet exploding. Then I heard a story about the earth being sucked into the.. milky way... Nice. Well done bye.
'Keep on daaancing till the woorld ends!'

Remember last year, when everybody was going crazy about the end of the world? This nutty girl kept bugging that it's the last Christmas!
And the dumb rumours about world ending at 11:11 - how does that make any sense?
And I thought people are smarter than this! I wonder if some people are actually hiding under the grounds or wherever. Feeling dumb.

Let Higa explain!

Sorry for the recent video overload instead of actual writing. But as you can tell, I don't have much time on my hands right now! Who'd like to guest post? One day this site might be famooouuuss and you'll get a job at Teen Vogue (:

Well I hope you had a nice day,
Instead of taking it as the end of the world, take it as a new calendar - the old one ends, let's start over! This time, be a better person. Remember: grace, gratitude, hard work and patience. And more of course!


No comments:

Post a Comment