Saturday 15 December 2012

LUSH - Your Beauty Home!

A few weeks ago, I was just shopping around, when I entered the best beauty and bath shop ever. Heck, maybe the BEST SHOP EVER! If there was an award for the best shop ever, Lush would win it for sure!!

And I don't even feel like I'm over reacting!

Of course, you can't have an opinion without a reason! Here are my most important reasons!

1) No Animal Testing!
Lush is strictly animal cruelty free! It's rare to find a good brand that is pure of all animal testing! See, people like you and me are out there, selling lovely stuff!

2) The workers!
You know those types of retail workers that follow your every move and make you feel super uncomfortable? Well, Lush workers were able to help me without doing this whole 'shadowing' thing! This costumer service girl asked me if I needed help, which I did, then showed me how the fizzy bombs and soaps work at a sink (yep, actually used them at a sink!) and was really cute just like me! Just to throw that out there..

3) The products!
Duuuuh! The mixed fragrances of all the bath and body products filled the room to create a beautiful atmosphere! I think it might be a bit risky for weak peeps; you know, the ones that 'have to have' everything they see - they'd buy out the store!

Since Body Shop got owner by L'Oreal, who do loads of animal testing, I lost hope in the beauty world, and then I found Lush.

Here are some lush Lush products! Lol.


Gorilla Solid Perfume, Tuca Tuca, £5.50


Shine So Bright Hair Balm (for split ends), £4.50


American Cream Conditioner, (vanilla and strawberry), from £4.45


Vanilla Puff Dusting Powder,£4.45


Black Stockings Body Tint (bronzing tint), £7.50


Bubblegum Lip Scrub, £5.25


Double Choc Lip Balm, £5.25


Emotional Brilliance Translucent Face Powder, £12

Colour Supplement (range of colours for skintones), £8.50


Chou Chou Breath Chews, £2.95


Eyes Right Mascara, £12


Rose Jam Bubble bar, £3.50


Mr Punch Soap, £3.75


FUN - for body, hair, bath and shaping fun! £5 each

But there's more to come! Eeeek!
If you're one of those lazy people who can't be bothered to wrap presents, Lush have Christmas special boxed, wrapped bath goodies!



No comments:

Post a Comment