Monday 17 December 2012

Justin Bieber gives his hamster to a fan!

:( People giving up animals for the wrong reasons makes me sad ): (See Mya*, I am compassionate, not just cruel!)

Justin had a valid reason though - he wasn't allowed to bring Pac on a plane with him, which he had to take at that moment. Let one of the Youtube commenters explain:

Emily Nesbitt: That was sooo cute<3 and just for all u bitches, he gave him away cuz he couldn't bring him on the plane.. It was either give him to someone or leave him stranded. And this just shows how much he loves and trusts us.


Luckily, Justin's fans are unbelievably dedicated to the singer. Getting his own pet is like getting a little piece of Bieber himself! The fan that has to look after Pac forever now is probably treating him like king! I hope.
Her name is apparently Vicky.

In the video, Justin is saying: "You gotta, you gotta take care of Pac."
"(I swear) I'll take care of him." replied Vicky!

Poor Justin, I could never give up any pet just like that! Poor Pac, the screaming girls could've murdered him on the spot!
I'm betting my best shoes that the hamster is happy right now. Unless Vicky is a crazy psycho, which doesn't seem to be the case.. just exploring the possibilities). Vicky, I hope you're keeping your word! If yes, you rock.

This is Pac's new owner! Vicki, @victoriablair21 on Twitter.


Say hey to Pac now!

Hiiii PAC!

"Hiiii!"


For more PAC (I know you're obsessed now!)
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/pac-the-hamster

*Mya sent me a mail saying I'm 'cruel but fair'. I'm not that cruel at the moment, it's Christmas! (I know you saw this slogan on one of those market T shirts!)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment