Saturday 15 December 2012

Christmas Day 15

December 15th
10 Sleeps Until Christmas! (3 sleeps until I find out who the hell is Gossip Girl *off topic*)

Video of Day 15:
My English teacher played this ages ago to us! I fell in love with it straight away. Jackson 5 are a dream.
Someone commented:

dont you guys get it the dad is dressed up as santa claus
·91

Ok, since we're talking about famous artists and Christmas songs, here's another one:

LMAO! @ 0:47 Beyonce puts her hand up @ Michelle like, "Bitch, stop dancin'..."
·3

Games:
I'd love for you to play the best Christmas games EVER! Find out how Santa's factory works and admit whether you were nice or naughty, or uncover the mystery of the South Pole Santa! Click the link below!
http://www.dinosaurdesign.com/index.htm
Most of the Christmas games are at Adventure Games section!


And no? I'm not being childish, thank you! It's good fun, actually!

fdv

No comments:

Post a Comment