Monday 24 December 2012

Christmas Day 24


24th December
Christmas Eve!

Video of Day 24:
Carols, carols everywhere!
Silent Night

Ding Dong Merrily on High

O Holy Night

The First Noel

More Carols:
  • Away in a Manger
  • Go tell in on the Mountain
  • Good King Wenceslas
  • O Come All Ye Faithful
  • We Wish You a Merry Christmas
  • We Three Kings of Orient Are
  • O Christmas Tree

And visit http://www.carols.org.uk/ for more! 


Santa Tracking:
I know it's silly, but it still fun! 
Whoa, wait a minute, hang on! There's two different Santa trackers. Each Santa is in a different place! Look!!

NORAD
Honestly, I was expecting to be watching him riding above the earth in 3D!

Google
I love the status part. It said before: Rudolph just switched on his red nose. 
Now it says: Ho ho ho, this is my favourite day of the year! (For a few hours - either my computer is done or some intern went to sleep).

Verdict:
Google is always right, so Norad Santa is an imposer... I'm just kidding, both websites are awesome, depends on what you like!

That's all!
Have a great Christmas Eve/ Christmas*


*In some countries, Christmas is celebrated on the 24th.

No comments:

Post a Comment