Monday 10 December 2012

Christmas Day 10

10th December
Oooh, double digits! What did you get in your calendar today? I got a robin!

Video of Day 10:
Got 16 minutes to spare (instead of doing your homework, shame on you - and me)? Watch a touching yet funny cartoon. Old but Jahmazing (sorry, I had to!). Poor Rudolph!

Dare Jessie J:
Since we're talking about Rudolphs, check out Jessie's version she attempted when she wasn't on musi channels yet!

The original video got deleted, but I do remember someone commenting something like: Seriously? Can't people at least say a simple 'hello'? True that!

It List:
Never thought I'd say this, but Louis is the new fashion icon! Like, my friend now scrapped all the perfumes and socks off her wishlst, and replaced it with... the Onesie!
New look, £22.99
I was thinking you guys would prefer something a little less... Louis. Check BooHoo.com for animal onesies!

CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE! Stay in a onesie - as in eat, sleep, and shit (not literally) - from Christmas Eve till Boxing Day! Warm? Check. Comfortable? Check. Good enough to go outside in? Apparently so.

Too bad, Louis promised he'd wear a leotard if Union J got through. On the other hand, my trauma list is long enough as it is!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment