Wednesday 26 December 2012

New Blog name in 2013?

Some of you think my It Girl title is coming off too strong. I disagree, because I love it. But I don't feel that it's, you know, me!
The term 'It Girl' is meant for you, my readers. Because we're all It Girls at something - everyone stands out in an individual way. It's what makes us shine!

But for some reason, Lol Vibe, my alternative name (on Twitter and Tumblr) sounds much more fun and original.

Lol Vibe is inspired by the French 2008 movie, LOL.


It Girl Vibe          vs          Lol Vibe

What do you think? Send me mail on itgirlvibe@gmail.com or comment right here! x

UPDATE: No way in hell am I gonna change my name now. It'd be too much hassle, you know, changing everything (Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Polyvore, BlogLovin, Pinterest...). Lolvibe? What was I thinking? What was I thinking. Maybe later.

No comments:

Post a Comment