Wednesday 5 December 2012

Christmas Day 5

December 5th, bebes!

Video of Day 5:
What's better than Christmas classic songs?
But it's kinda weird that there are not many recent Christmas songs. I heard this on the radio last year, and it still gives me that Christmas vibe! Gabriella Cilmi is such a beauty!


Do you know any other Xmas songs from this day and age? I like Buble's album, we were listening to it today at my art class, and it was awesome!

Gift ideas:
Why not make your own? Like, what's better than a homemade gift that looks pretty?
You can make...

  • Jewellery! Visit www.madcowbeads.com to get some quirky charms, beads and essential supplies for bracelet, necklace or even anklets! 
Plastic & Acrylic BeadsAntique Silver Victorian Hair Comb Charm 16 packDouble Hole Domino or Card White Acrylic Beads - 20 packBronze I love You Postcard Charms 6 pack 25mm

  • Soaps! Watch YouTube tutorials on how to make soaps on a rope, shaped soaps, soaps with citrus smell... Aye (lol), there's this crazy soap lady on YouTube, visit her awesome channel here - Soap Queen TV!
  • Mix tape! I know, I know - cheesy, right? But gifting your friend with a homemade CD with her/his favourite tracks will make them happy! Burn it yourself, like they say!
  • Visit this page (CLICK) for 100's of homemade gift ideas!
Kitchen Time:
Now, if you don't have that mixing thingy.. Mix yourself, of course!
Nigella, oh Nigella. Finally she makes something that isn't mixing two random ingredients together, like milk and onions.. I love her really!

Thank me later x

No comments:

Post a Comment