Monday 31 December 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR, 2013!


Whether you're staying home and watching the Live countdown to 2013, heading to a party in a glittery dress or just going out to see fireworks, I hope you do it in style and have fun!

2012 - Awesome Year!
Yep, 2012 was a massive year for music, fashion and events! Let's remember the good and horrific highlights/ lowlights:

  • Beyonce gives birth to a baby girl
  • Adele wins 6 Grammy awards
  • Nicki Minaj releases song 'Stupid Hoe'
  • Whitney Houston death
  • KONY 2012 takes over the world
  • Will Smith takes over KCA
  • Call me Maybe is EVERYWHERE
  • Queen's Diamond Jubilee
  • Olympics 2012 - Usain Bolt wins again etc
  • Miley Cyrus gets engaged
  • Kristen Stewart cheats on Rob Pattnison
  • Adele gives birth to a baby boy
  • Obama wins the president election
  • Kate Middleton is pregnant
  • Connecticut shooting
  • Gossip Girl finale
  • Gangnam Style is the first ever video to get 1 billion YouTube views
  • THE WORLD DOESN'T END


Tried to put them in order. Does anyone know any more?

Resolutions:


2013 Resolution swaps

Bonne Année!

Or as A would text it: Happy New Year, bitches. A

2 comments:

  1. It's a pity you don't have a ԁonate button! I'd certainly donate to this brilliant blog! I guess for now i'll sеttle for boоκ-marκing and adԁing your RSЅ
    feеd to my Google aсcοunt. I loοκ forward to bгand new updatеs
    and will ѕhare this websitе wіth my Facebooκ group.
    Chat soon!

    my ωebsite; reputation management

    ReplyDelete
  2. In fact ωhen someone doesn't understand afterward its up to other users that they will help, so here it takes place.

    Have a look at my webpage; reputation management

    ReplyDelete