Friday 14 December 2012

Christmas Day 14


December 14th
Just my pick 'n' mix today, no theme!
Video of Day 14:
Never stopped loving this, never will.
Oh, I always want Tom to win though! Jerry is like an annoying 6th grader that you just wanna kick!

Nail art:

Movies:
Arthur Christmas

Who seen this? It's one of the most popular films this year! Not the most touching film ever, but to fuel up your Christmas spirit and for a laugh, it's well good! PS: I think the girl didn't even need the bike, she had a whole bunch of other gifts SPOILER ALERT (too late)!

Home Alone:

Simply a must-see! Watch it love it and remember it!

Shrek the Halls:


Funny yet inspirational at the same time, this mini movie will be streaming on our TVs for sure, so don't be empty headed like me and don't miss it! I need an organizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment