Saturday 27 October 2012

Dear It Girl... How to get revenge on my BFF?

Q - Okz so my bff had a bday partay and she didnt invite me. i asked her in school and she said its cuz her parents think im bad influence! it's my bday soon and i invited her, but i want to give her revenge. look. i know what im goig to do i just eed adivce how. were going to a restaurant and i want to have diarhea into her food and say its sauce. im gonna do it before everyone comes so noone knows and then tell everyone she ate my diarhea! how do i get diarhea though? pls doont try to tell me not to do it cuz i will.
Ella, 12

A - Ok, so the age of my audience is starting to scare me.

Go to a grocery store. Buy a bottle of prune juice and drink up - diarrhea, here we go! It will flow out of you like Niagara falls! If you really want it to explode, eat citrus fruit and green vegs to top it off. Boom.

No, but seriously, you need to grow up. I have a feeling this is a troll - and a bad one.
(Like, what the hell did I just read?!)
But this isn't the first time I saw someone trying to give revenge by diarrhea. To all you.. challenged ones out there - if you hate your 'bff' so much, break up with her and find a new one (if you're lucky enough to get new friends).
And Ella, do you really want to enter your teens like this?


Boo. Is all I can say x

No comments:

Post a Comment