Monday 22 October 2012

MK1 X Factor - "Our phonelines were down"

Last night's X-Factor - shock, right? Not only did I miss the performers at the beginning - MK1 didn't get through. And I actually LIKED them. It takes A LOT for me to like someone on the X Factor. A lot.

Anyway, MK1 today revealed in an interview that their fans were Facebooking and Tweeting them that they couldn't get through to X Factor to vote for their favourite band!

Sugarscape were lucky enough to score an interview with the duo. Here is the video where everything is explained:
Apparently, the voting lines were closed for about 3 hours. Other contestants' were working just fine. Let's just hope our famous X Factor producers will fix this one and get MK1 back into the game. Although with Charlie admitting how she really feels about the judges' criticism, well, I don't think she helped herself there... But hey, honesty is the best policy, and I respect that!
With or without X-Factor - I'm sure they'll do just fine, they have what it takes!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment