Saturday 27 October 2012

So Tulisa has 'fag ash breath'

Sitting in my living room and watching X-Factor, I wasn't expecting much of the show, as usual.
Then something awesome happened. Tulisa got burned!

Tulisa was rabbiting about Chris killing every song - and being pretty harsh, too:

Tulisa: How many of these '80's classics are you going to let him keep destroying? Every week he's getting the same critique from all of the judges. I even feel bad having to say the same thing.
Gary: I don't know what's offended me more. What you've said or your fag-ash breath.

This is the point where I was probably on the ground and crying from laughter. My friend hid her face, turned to the sofa and did the same.
Open-mouthed: Tulisa looked stunned as Gary Barlow accused her of having 'fag ash breath' on The X Factor on Saturday night
*Sings* You just got buuurrrneedd.

I have to admit, I felt very sorry for Tulisa though. It's bad enough to get told your breath smells bad - but on live TV? Bummer.
After about 30 seconds thinking, Tulisa then attempted to hit back with a 'witty comeback, saying "Just a note for Gary, lay off the red wine becuz I can smell that as well."
No offence, but that's like someone telling you that your shoes are ugly, with you replying: "Oh yeah? Well - your shoes are ugly as well!"
What made me laugh even more is that as Tulisa sais this, Gary shifted away from her!

It's not that I hate Tulisa, I haven't got anything against her, and I have to admit she's a good vocalist, but what she said was pretty rude. I know she's payed to say her opinion, but as they say: What goes around, comes back around (and hits you in the head twice as hard).

Shut up and watch it!


Best episode ever x

No comments:

Post a Comment