Saturday 13 October 2012

Intro and Welcome

Starting a blog can be quite tricky. What should my first post be? Where to start?
Luckily, I have a helpful team of me, myself and I - or, as you may refer to, the It Girl.
Before you ask - no, my nickname has nothing to do with a shallow personality. It's just what my friend from Germany influenced me with, but about that later. Now enough about me, let's talk about VIBE blog.
Just so you understand, VIBE is the name of my online magazine. It Girl is me, the writer (oh, however I try, I just come back to talking about me - I'm so funny!). This magazine will not only include in style fashion, non-animal tested beauty product reviews and health and life tips. I want to write a section called 'It Girl's room' - alias column filled with my opinions and thoughts (see, there I go again!). As well as that, there will be a 'Dear It Girl' section, where you can ask anything you like by mail. Be warned though, I'm no professional at counselling, therefore my advice is only friend-like.

Everything is currently under construction. Ciao, darlings x

No comments:

Post a Comment