Monday 22 October 2012

Heidi Seeker: Your New favourite online shop

Heidi Seeker is what I've discovered last year - I saw a strawberry hat in a magazine that I just fell in love with. I just remembered the site and HAD to share with you It girls!

They have the most original, cutest, or edgiest accessories, jewellery, some clothing, hats, bags, gloves, warm bottles even... you name it!
Here is my whishlist (which you can BTW create on the site yourself):
Cat Hat
Cat Hat, £9
Imagine the little cat teeth 'digging' into your forehead
-how cute!
Doughnut Lip Gloss
Doughnut Lipgloss, £2
Vampire Lips Ring
Vampire Lips Ring, £3.50
Personalised Name Pencil Case
Personalized Name Pencil Case, £8
Leopard Pin
Leopard Pin, £5
Great for yourself, even better for gifts! Affordable, original stuff! Great! Delivery should be around £2.50. It is for me anyway.

Shop wisely! x

No comments:

Post a Comment