Saturday 3 November 2012

Lucy Spraggan QUITS the X-Factor!

You may have heard various rumors whispering around about Lucy threatening to leave the competition because she's not allowed to sing her own songs (what?), or that she fell out with contestants... All lies.

However, today it's been announced that Spraggers decided herself to leave the game due to illness. You see, she's not able to perform yet. She has been offered a free pass again, but she decided to reject the offer - she says it wouldn't be fair to the other contestants. But don't worry spraggettes, it's not the end of the road for this one: 'You'll be hearing from me again very soon,' she said.


Now, I've been waiting for something like this to happen. I liked the whole Frankie Cocozza (is he still alive?) fiasco. Also, I couldn't wait to see who will take Lucy's place...

...but apparently the producers must hate me, as the singer WON'T be getting replaced! (And I was so looking forward to that Amy to join the next week! Boo!)

We wish Lucy the best, and hopefully she has record deals up her... by now! She is not the best singer, but her lyrics blow many away!

Have fun x

No comments:

Post a Comment