Wednesday 7 November 2012

Um, so Nicki Minaj has a reality show.

'Some call me Nicki and some call me roman'. Genious lyrics right there!
A lot of people might not like to hear this, but Minaj is getting really successful with her commercial side. She has:
A new reality show
A new fashion line
A new perfume
A UK tour going on
A judge role on the American Idol
Nicki Minaj

We all know reality shows are so not real - in fact, all reality TV is crap, but it can be good fun. Let's hope Nicki is a good actress (unlike other celebs, like Bieber in True Jackson VP, if you remember, lol).

However, not many people seem to be too keen on this: 'I'd rather watch paint dry' says a Facebook user.

Hm, whatever the show is like, I don't really mind - it's not like I'm gonna watch it. But I'm not gonna be a lemon, I do wish Minaj that her show's a success (namely because she or her people chose my favourite singer, Misha B, to support her on her tour)!

No comments:

Post a Comment