Monday 26 November 2012

Stylist: Cutesy Party outfit!

Who needs a stylist when you've got, well, me?
This one's for all the girly ones, based on Pia's request:

'Haii, could you make one of those polyvore things of an outfit for a party. I want something girly and I want it asap. Please.'
Party Wear Stylist

Party Wear Stylist by itgirlvibe

You'll need a beautiful dress, like this pink one. If your dress already has accessories, no need for any more! All you'll need now is a cute clutch and some awesome glittery shoes (check out my other post below to check out some glittery footwear!)
Jacket isn't too important, as long as it keeps you warm on the way to your party. Any blazer will do fine!

Want to get an outfit styled up? Message me to itgirlvibe@gmail.com 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment