Saturday 17 November 2012

Pictures for a smile!



I've officially given up trying to understand what Google's homepage wants me to celebrate.
Scrolling down my Facebook page, I came across these:

Funny Thanksgiving Ecard: Thanksgiving is the perfect time to express gratitude for having gotten out of seeing every single Twilight movie.
I've seen one, and I didn't like it.
To all the girls who think being skinny matters. It doesn't!
If you see me running, call the police.
I don't DO running. At this time of the year..
If you can't laugh at yourself, I'll do it for you.
Haha.
I enjoy complaining almost as much as not doing anything about my complaints.
Like they say, I'd like to slap myself for being so lazy, but I can't even be
bothered to do that!

I'm only saving your number so I know not to answer when you call.
Classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment