Tuesday 13 November 2012

Rumours: They spread so fast!

Here's an actual true story about how gossip and rumours can turn into a big fat lie - faster than you think! Each sentence represents something someone said to another person, who then passed it on to another person etc.


"Katie auditioned to be an extra in this movie. You know if she got it? Looks like she didn't, cause she's not looking very happy. She'd probably brag her ass off if she got it anyway."

"You know Katie, right? She auditioned to be an extra in a movie, but she didn't get it! Haha."

"Did you see Katie today? She didn't get a part in this movie. I saw her today at lunchtime with her friends and she wasn't saying much. She's usually a blabber mouth, so she must be, like, super upset!"

"Katie Pork was crying today - it's probs because of the movie thing. You heard about that, right? Well apparently, she was crying when she was with her friends, and they didn't look like they cared. Maybe they had something to do with it, or I don't know..."

"Oh my gosh, everyone keeps talking about Katie's movie thing? Yeah, her friends sabotaged her audition or something! Wtf, I know right?!"

"Oh and did you hear about the Katie thing? Well, turns out her best mate ruined her audition - what if she, like auditioned too and got the part? That'd be sooo nasty!"

"You won't believe this - Lily auditioned secretly for the same part as Katie - and she got it! I know! They're like, best mates. I'd have to kill you if you did that to me!"

"How could Lily steal Katie's role like that - it was like a big part of a series as well. Like Pretty Little liars sort of thing. Then again, Lily's always been a massive Little Liar (fan)."

"Hey, did you know Lily is a big ass liar? She made the whole thing up!"



HHAHAHAHAHAH poor 'Katie'. This thing happened at my school since last week till today. I heard most of these myself - you know, the word gets frickin' everywhere! Some of them my firneds told me they heard people say. You wanna know the real story?
Katie Pork (I obv changed the name) is a drama freak who keeps going on about wanting to be a actress. She did want to try out for a part as an extra in a film, but she didn't even get to audition, as she didn't come with an adult parent/ guardian. And as for her being upset, I don't know. Honestly, I don't give two flying f**ks about Katie Pork. She's not a very nice person. Lol.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment