Sunday 11 November 2012

Remembrance day!

Wow, one special event after another in the past couple of weeks.
Did you get your poppy yet? If not, there's still time. You can wear it all next week and beyond to show respect. I got mine on thursday, and lost it on friday - it was one of my bad days, so you can try to imagine what happened when I found out my poppy was gone on top of everything else.

Enough about me. Let's take time to remember all those who lost their lives in the unfortunate events of world wars and other wars that happened in the past, and are still happening now. Think about their families and friends, too, who lost their loved ones.

MY sweet boutique (click for their FB page)
Be original and decorate your poppy to make it special for you! That way you'll be even more gutted if you lose it! Yay?
This idea is from My Sweet Boutique (they sell awesome creative girly stuff, check out their website here.

Happy Poppy day and follow me x

No comments:

Post a Comment